It is an academic library and primarily meant for faculty members, students and staff members of the College.
The library collection includes documents in Computer Science, History of Science, light reading materials, Fictions, Stories, General books, Encyclopaedias and Dictionaries, Magazines etc. Research books & Monographs are also included in the collection for labs & research purpose.
- Monday to Saturday: 9.00 AM – 5.00 PM
- Sunday: Close
- Circulation Timings: 9.15 AM – 1.00 PM and 1.30 PM - 5.15 PM
LIBRARY MEMBERSHIP AND PRIVILEGES OF THE MEMBERS
- Borrowed books must be returned within/on due date.
- The Student ID Card will be used as an issuing Card, maintained for each library member and it will be kept in the library until the student/member return the particulars.
- The member must have to present while issuing particulars for other person.
- The membership of students/scholars remains valid till the end of their course/fellowship.
- Books in bad condition cannot be issued out of the library till they are bound and brought to usable condition.
- Reference books,notes and project reports can not be issued
OVERDUE / FINE COLLECTION
- Overright Issued Books- @ Rs.1/- per day.
- In case the lost book is out-of-print and widely used, the library committee may recommend extra penalty.
- If you do not give fine then fine will be recovered from your caution money
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR CANDIDATES
- Candidates who are eligible for admission in Bachelor courses as per the regulation of the University may apply for admission Online and submit a hard copy of filled up form with payment receipt and attested Xerox copies of each of previous all examinations documents at College counter.
- If any candidate gets admission on the basis of false information/improper means or on the basis of false mark sheet, his/her admission will be treated cancelled from the beginning and legal action will be taken against him/her under IPC.
- The student passing intermediate with Science stream securing at least 50% marks may also opt for subject of arts & commerce stream. Similarly commerce stream students securing at least 50% marks may also opt for arts stream subjects but the students of arts streams may not opt science and commerce stream subjects in TDC Part-I.
- There is no option available for Sociology.
- Learners are expected to behave well and maintain discipline during the various sessions organized by the college, any complaint of indiscipline will be viewed seriously, and such learners will be removed from the college.
- The college gives utmost priority for discipline and every one, student or staff, is bound to follow the rules and regulations of the college and maintain strict discipline.
- Under disciplinary action, the principal is empowered to fine, suspend or even expel a student from the college.
- Students are not permitted to possess or use Mobile Phones inside the college campus.
- BROWSING IS NOT ALLOWED DURING LAB HOURS. Staff and students are not allowed to misuse the internet facilities.
- No one will be allowed to listen to Music from any device inside the college campus.
- Every Student shall conduct himself / herself in such a way that causes no disturbance to the working of the classes or to fellow students.
- RAGGING, CONSUMING ALCOHOL AND SMOKING ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED IN THE COLLEGE CAMPUS.
- No function shall be arranged by the students in the college campus without prior permission from the principal.
- Writing on walls, pillars, bath rooms, and furniture or black boards is strictly prohibited.
- The cost of any damage, if caused to college property will be charged to the accounts of the students responsible for the damage in addition to disciplinary action.
- Students are advised to switch off fans and lights when they leave the class rooms.
- Furniture in the classrooms should not be moved or displaced.
- Students are not allowed to attend classes or any college function wearing shorts, dhotis, jeans or T-Shirts.
- In the event of continued poor performance in internal tests and poor class attendance(Less than 75%) by any student, the principal has the authority to withhold permission for him/her to write the university examinations.